0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Pastor Dievyan believes that only Baptists will be in Heaven?
2. Is there a complete Baptist History that’s ever been written?
3. With whom did the church begin?
4. It is conceded by the historians that there have always been a group of Christians who were distinct from the prevailing churches of their day.
5. The early Christians were persecuted most by pagans and barbarians.
6. Those who have separated from false churches and followed New Testament teaching have always and only been called Baptists.
7. Arnold of Brescia was a reformer who lived 400 years prior to Luther whose work had similar impact as Martin Luther’s.
8. There were a number of different groups, in name, during the first twelve centuries who held to distinctives very similar to those of Baptists today.
9. Who is considered to be the founder of American Baptists?
10. The “B” in our acrostic stands for:
11. Baptists believe that the New Testament comprises the constitution for the local church.
12. The large majority of references in the New Testament to the church refer to the universal church.
13. Most denominational churches have open membership policies.
14. The Bible teaches that believers are not to be joined together with unbelievers.
15. Much persecution has come to Baptists over the Separation of Church and State regenerate church membership.
16. Baptism and the Lord’s Supper have always been called sacraments by Baptists.
17. Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the only two things that Christ commanded to be perpetually observed.
18. Baptists have always practiced immersion as the mode of Baptism.
19. When the Philippian Jailor was baptised and his “house” it indicates that infants were baptised.
20. Who instituted the Lord’s Supper?
21. What kind of communion is practiced by a church that only allows members to participate?
22. Baptists and Catholics agree on the teaching of transubstantiation.
23. The Bible lists two offices in the church, what are they?
24. Which word literally means ‘server’?
25. Baptists have traditionally taken money from the State if it can be used for evangelization.