Instructor: Dr. Roldan Delos Santos
Dr. Roldan Delos Santos earned his Bachelor of Science in Math, Master of Educational Management, and Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Rizal System. He also finished his Bachelor of Theology and Master of Science in Theology at Asia Pacific Theological Seminary.
Currently, he is the school director of Blessed Hope Christian School of Tanay Philippines and the Founder of International Baptist Seminary. He is also a pastor of Blessed Hope Baptist Church in Tanay, Rizal and the leader of Blessed Hope Baptist Mission Antipolo.
This course studies the life and times of the men and woman God allowed to lead His people during the days of the Judges. Emphasis is given to the principles for which these people were blessed by God and how these principles apply to Christians today.
- Equip the student to identify regions and major cities in Palestine at the time of the Judges.
- Equip the student to correlate the lives of the major book characters with these cities and regions.
- Equip the student to organize significant events of primary characters in the order they transpired.
- Equip the student to identify and sequence the significant characters in the book.
- Equip the student to list events in correspondence to their chapter location.
Here is the schedule for this course:
Part 1 – 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23 from 6:30-8:30 PM.
Midterm – 3/2
Part 2 – 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20 from 6:30-8:30 PM.
Final – 4/27
Note: No quizzes or exams for students who will audit this class.
Credit (2 credit hours): $240 plus books, if needed.
We use an online meeting technology called Zoom to bring the course directly to you, in your home, church building, at the coffee shop or wherever you have internet access.
So, what’s next?
Please use the contact form below to let us know you want to get access, and we will get back to you soon.