This course is an in-depth look at the harmonizing of the Gospels. It looks at the major chronological periods in the life of our Lord. The Lord’s life and teachings will be examined with special emphasis on the crucifixion week.
This course will endeavor to:
- To familiarize the student with the major events of the life of Jesus Christ while He was on the earth relating to the historical, cultural and social backgrounds of that period of history.
- To parallel the events of the four gospels in chronological order according to the sequence of events from Christ’s incarnation to ascension.
- To have a better understanding of the God-man, Jesus Christ, the Lord of Heaven and the Son of Man in one Person.
- To see how our Saviour ministered to the saved and the unsaved, that we may have a better understanding how to minister to them as His servants.
- That we may have a deeper love and appreciation for the finished work of Calvary, and the glorious victory of the resurrection of our Lord.
- That we may fall more in love with our Saviour every day and strive to be more like Him.